Centre Point Silom is situated on the bank of the Chao Phraya River, “The River of Kings” in times gone by was the focal point of Thai lifestyle. As it was in the past, so it is today. Silom Road was originally a tree-lined canal, one of many in old Bangkok which once was called “The Venice of the East”. Thai riverside life is still celebrated and there’s nowhere better than the Centre Point Silom Executive Serviced Apartments.
– Special price for minimum 2 nights stay
– Include Breakfast for 2 persons
– The extension at THB 3,180+ per night
– Reserve date : until 15 July 2012
– Staying priod : from 18 June – 30 September 2012