The 13th annual World Gourmet Festival is set to take place on 3-9 September 2012 at the Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok.
Since its inception, the festival has grown in prominence to feature an extraordinary lineup of some of the best chefs, winemakers and food experts from across the globe, all under one roof for a week-long celebration of outstanding food and superb wines.
Chefs currently confirmed to participate are:
• Shiqin Chen, La Rei, Il Boscareto, Piedmont, Italy
• Igor Macchia, La Credenza, Piedmont, Italy
• Michael Mina, Michael Mina Restaurants, USA
• Masa Shimakawa, ONYX, California, USA
• Frédéric Vardon, LE 39V, Paris, France
• Victor Quintilla, Lluerna, Barcelona, Spain
• Galvin Lim, Les Amis, Singapore
• Diego Irrera, 1884 Restaurante, Argentina
Also confirmed to participate in World Gourmet Festival events are Master of Wine Jeannie Cho Lee, who will be conducting a wine masterclass, Eleveur de Fromage Jean-Francois Antony, who will be hosting cheese-tasting events, and a cigar and rum-pairing event with Patoro Cigars and Eastory Rums.
Once again this year, the World Gourmet Festival is proud to support HRH Princess Soamsawali’s ‘Save A Child’s Life from AIDS’ Project under the auspices of the Thai Red Cross Society. A portion of every ticket price, as well as proceeds from an auction, will be donated to this charity.
More chefs will be announced in the coming weeks, and all the latest updates and further information about this year’s festival will be available at www.worldgourmetfestivalbangkok.com.
[flagallery gid=9 name=Gallery]