Excellent city hotel. Close to Radio City. Good for sightseeing with access to public transportation.. Walking distance attractions from hotel: Museum of Television and Radio, Rockefeller Center, Top of the Rock Observation Deck, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, American Folk Art Museum and Museum of Modern Art (MOMA). The “The Jewel Facing Rockefeller Center” was given 8.6 out of 10 points, the rate is made by 3176 guests reviews. The “The Jewel Facing Rockefeller Center” advantages are: location, wifi, cleanliness, bar and beverages, service, value for money, amenities, room, vibe and breakfast.
Parking, 24 hours Front Desk Service, Restaurant/cafe, Bar, Business centre, Gym, Laundry service, Concierge service.
TV, Air conditioning, Coffee/Tea, Safe box, Hairdryer.
Check-in from 15:00, check-out prior to 12:00
What kind of hotel
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
Good to know
- Friendly service
- Affordable beverage prices
- Wonderful sightseeing
- Free internet
The Jewel Facing Rockefeller Center summary
- With an excellent TrustScore of 86, this hotel is one of the top 11% in its city. Guests highly recommend it because of its location, service and cleanliness.